Frequently Asked Questions for Royal Honey
People Also Ask
- How do I track my order?
- How do I use Royal Honey?
- Click HERE for instructions on how to use Royal Honey
- What is Royal Honey used for?
- Royal Honey is used for men Vitality. This natural honey increases sexual desire and drive that lasts for several days.
- When should I take Royal Honey?
- You should take Royal Honey when you need a extra boost of sexual energy. However do not take more than 1 sachet within a 24hr time period and consult with your physician before consuming.
- What are the side effects of Royal Honey?
- Some side effects for Royal Honey depend on your current health situation. They can range from nothing at all to a headache. If you experience a headache try taking your sachet with a full glass of water. This may reduce the headache but not reduce the sexual desire and drive.
- What is Golden Royal Honey?
- Golden Royal Honey is the Original Royal Honey. There are others that have come on the market since then, however Golden Royal Honey is the Original.
- Is Royal Honey VIP safe?
- Royal Honey VIP can be good or bad just like anything you consume that increases sexual energy and drive. Consult with your physician first before consuming.
- What does Royal Honey VIP do?
- Royal Honey VIP increases sexual desire and drive in men.
- How long does Royal Honey take to kick in?
- Royal Honey can take anywhere between 30mins to an hour to kick in and stay in your system for several days afterwards.
- What does Royal Honey do for you?
- Royal Honey increases your sexual energy and drive!
- Is Royal Honey bad for you?
- Royal Honey can be good or bad just like anything you consume that increases sexual energy and drive. Consult with your physician first before consuming.
- How do you drink Royal Honey?
- You may drink Royal Honey straight from the sachet, there is no need to mix with anything unless you would like to.
- Where does Royal Honey come from?
- Royal Honey originally comes from Malaysia
- My transaction was declined but my card was charged, how is this possible?
- If the system indicated that your transaction was declined that means it was declined by your financial institution, not us. Which means they declined to send us the funds. But in some cases they will hold the funds in your account for 72 business hours due to the failed transaction attempt. However your financial institution will release those funds back to you once they reconcile their declined transactions, typically within 72 business hours.