Do you remember back to your high school sex ed class? You probably got really excited at the prospect of learning all the juicy details about sex, only to realize you wouldn’t be learning about sex so much as learning how to put a condom on a banana and that STDs are out there. And they’re bad.
It turns out sex ed classes leave a lot of important information out of the picture. Here are 10 things you probably didn’t learn in sex ed but should have:
- Pulling out doesn’t necessarily stop a woman from getting pregnant. According to Planned parenthood, out of 100 couples who use pulling out (and do it perfectly every single time), 4 will still get pregnant. If this is your main form of contraception, go buy a box of condoms ASAP.
- Guys and ladies should pee after sex. It can help evacuate bacteria that may cause a UTI. The more you know…
- Not all women can orgasm from vaginal sex. If your lady isn’t cumming it doesn’t necessarily mean you aren’t giving your best effort. But it does mean she may need a little help. So help her out by giving her clit some love.
- Antibiotics can interfere with birth control pills. If she’s taking an antibiotic, better use a backup condom.
- Masturbating is healthy for your prostate. A Harvard study found that men who ejaculated at least 21 times a month were less likely to develop prostate cancer. The moral of the story is, there’s nothing wrong with rubbing one out.
- Real sex is not like porn. Not for most of us anyway. Too many guys have unhealthy ideas about what sex should be like from watching too much porn. Stop watching and start having more real sex.
- Communication is key. It’s important to communicate during sex and tell each other what is and isn’t okay, what you like and what you don’t like. The more comfortable you feel with your partner and the more you learn about how their body works, the better the sex is going to be.
- Not all lube is the same. You should only use silicone or water-based lubes with condoms. Oil-based lubes can cause the condom to break.
- Hygiene guys. Make sure your ENTIRE body is clean before having sex. That includes face, mouth, hands and dick. Whatever is going to be used during sex has the potential to cause infection. And speaking of infection…
- Never go from A to V. Do not ever, under any circumstance, put your finger, dick or toy into an ass and then put that same finger, dick or toy into a vagina. That is a prescription for an antibiotic waiting to happen. I know it’s easy to get lost in the moment but this is one thing you’ve really got to pay attention to.
You know what else you weren’t taught in high school sex ed class? That sometimes guys, even guys in their 20s and 30s, will lose their libido or have a hard time getting and keeping an erection. It’s nothing to feel ashamed about. Many guys are currently experiencing sexual dysfunction from stress, poor diets and environmental toxins.
The good news is, there are natural remedies that can help. Like our Golden Royal Honey. Our Golden Royal Honey contains powerful ingredients scientifically proven to help men get their libido back and achieve a long-lasting erection.
If you’ve been suffering from erectile dysfunction or a low libido, stop suffering and get the help you need with Golden Royal Honey.